Manifesto (Process)

 
[Published 17/06/2021]

The Process

I re-read my blogs, wrote down the essential points from them and organized them in Mindview (see the end of blog for a clear list). I initially thought I would create a Mau style manifesto, but I had a lot of points, and I wanted to avoid a long, arduous piece like Marx and Engels Communist Manifesto.


I tried to bring the points together. This was still proving long-winded and unsuccessful.


 I undertook further research (see bibliography), which brought me to the conclusion that I needed one singular point. What, based on my blogs, would improve humanity? How could architects (and people in the industry) do this? The theme of exploration in different  design movements ran throughout. I felt that only this continual exploration could give architects the best and most relevant answers. I used the information from my blogs to justify this.


I used a map as a metaphor to communicate my focus. I experimented with levels of detail. I wanted to give an impression without overcrowding the writing. Using both digital and traditional media.


Bibliography

Agilemanifesto.org. (2019). Manifesto for Agile Software Development. [online] Available at: https://agilemanifesto.org/ back picture, cleaver use of font.

Buday, R. (2019). How to Write an Architectural Manifesto. [online] ArchDaily. Available at: https://www.archdaily.com/921760/how-to-write-an-architectural-manifesto.

Engels, F. and Marx, K. (n.d.). The Communist Manifesto (version 2). [online] librivox.app. Available at: https://librivox.app/book/4011 E-book of communist manifesto.

https://www.libdems.org.uk. (n.d.). 2019 Liberal Democrat Manifesto. [online] Available at: https://www.libdems.org.uk/plan.

Mau, B. (n.d.). BRUCE MAU’S MASSIVE CHANGE NETWORK. [online] BRUCE MAU’S MASSIVE CHANGE NETWORK. Available at: https://www.massivechangenetwork.com/bruce-mau-manifesto [Accessed 14 Jun. 2021]. Easy to read. Easy to understand. To the point.

Old Map of Cataluña Catalunya 1816 Barcelona Mapa Principado de Catalunya. (n.d.). VINTAGE MAPS AND PRINTS. Available at: https://www.vintage-maps-prints.com/products/old-map-of-cataluna-catalunya-1916-barcelona [Accessed 16 Jun. 2021]. For referance.

open.spotify.com. (2020). Bruce Mau: 24 Principles for Designing Massive Change. [online] Available at: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2toVoEsLhuJznZZUzKUnI8?si=11d6d1806fd146fd.

TBWA\ Los Angeles (2018). Disrupt Manifesto. [online] www.youtube.com. Available at: https://youtu.be/hKx0IDRNfhQ [Accessed 14 Jun. 2021].

The Labour Party (2019). Labour’s 2019 Manifesto | Have your say. [online] The Labour Party. Available at: https://labour.org.uk/manifesto-2019/ use of pictures to communicate subject.

www.youtube.com. (2016). How to Write a Manifesto. [online] Available at: https://youtu.be/fqus-QaKIIY [Accessed 14 Jun. 2021].



 Apendix

 

If you cannot physically affect its fairytale. An idea. Theory.

A mark is real - you can move it and fill it with tea

' only drinking tea at break' is a fairytale. You cannot physically move break or use it to physically hold tea. B2 design and ethnicity

Humans like to organise their minds into categories (boxes) and attach facts and opinions to those categories. It is important to be aware of filling those boxes by Italy. If the only information you have on someone (a group) is how bad they are you will subconsciously act on it. B2 design and ethnicity

 

Take the Vikings' they didn't always act in the most ethical way. However women were given the given more freedom in that community then in many other communities at the time. They will learn it and travelled fastly.

B6 Roman Gough

A lot of hypocrisy happens because people are busy judging others and not considering their own past or current mistakes

 

Blog to sign an ethnicity

Some see the circle as hail some see as a safe, placed well.

Block five sacred geometry

 

Both opinions can be true. The Byzantines weren't seen as Roman by a lot of people. Get to them they were.

 B 6 between Gough to Rome

 

 

 

People worry about what they will lose when they change

control

lifestyle

money

belief

identity

 

These people will prevent change at all costs even if it were harmfully or negatively affect others

 

Blog three

 

This includes the management of boundaries expectations roles and directions.

B7 women work

Respect people skills abilities and professional opinions.

 B7 women at work

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By making opportunities and supporting people's home lives businesses and feel to retain quality workers. B7 women work

Like Simpkins who had to leave it make her own journey due to poor employer responsiveness. B 7 women work

 

Catherine the great proved her faith in science, before asking others to get on board.

From organisation of time to construction of buildings (Constantine's Christian conversion)

B numero 6 between Rome and Gough

 

 

 

There is always something new to learn

throughout my lip history journey I have learned many new things which I did not imagine

 

General observation no blog

 

 

We may not understand the connections or even things. The more connections and things we understand the more we understand the universe, both tangibly and in tangibly.

Blog 5 sacred geometry

 

 

 

 

 

Local Flex global. By visiting a local trader (when you can) you are voting for them. You are voting for a nice local area. If everyone did this in every local area would be nice.

Block three

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This manifesto has been created with all blog posts in mind. [uophistoriesandtheories.blogspot.com] It's a distilled version of my views and opinions based on the content and research. These are are subject to change, through future critical thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Post Covid City

Mannerism